When you are on the internet, you want to have the best possible browsing experience. For this you need a browsers with high performance, full functions and reliable in terms of security. You will meet in this content the best internet browsers, the most important functions and check the recommendations you should use.
An internet browser is a program that can display interactive information on the internet. In addition to that it is also known as browser or web browser, they work on computers, notebooks, mobile devices, portable devices and televisions that are connected to the internet.
A web browser determines the structure of a website and displays every form of content on the user's computer screen. This content can be text, an image, a video, an animation or another software, application or server. This means that a browser is the medium that gives access to every website on the internet.
To work, a web browser communicates with servers that are hosted on the internet using different types of transfer protocols. One of the best known is HTTP, a protocol that can transport binary data in communication between computer, browser and servers.
The main functionality of internet browsers is to show the user a viewing screen through a browser window, where requested information is decoded via source codes.
That is, understand the message sent by the user, requested via the email address, and translate this information on the computer screen. This is how the user has access to every website on the internet.
The most common function that the browser translates is the HTML, a markup language for creating web pages & # 39; s and for browsers to interpret. They can also recognize PDF files, images, and other types of information.
These tools translate these types of requests via URLs, ie the e-mail addresses that we enter at the top of browsers to go to a specific page.
Below are other functions of a web browser:
- Address bar. It is the white space that is located at the top of every browser. Here the user must enter the URL (or domain or email address) to access a web page.
- Start, back and forward buttons. Clickable basic buttons that take the user to the previous or next page respectively. Everything about the page that is currently open in the browser.
- favorites. It is the tab that stores the user's preferred URL & # 39; s. With a simple click the user can save these addresses in this space and there are no limits for saved links. It is very useful if you want access to the most common pages of your work or study routine.
- -update. Basic button that reloads the opened page and updates the content displayed on it. It serves to show possible edits, corrections and even structural improvements in the appearance of a site.
- Download Manager. Service that allows the user to manage his downloads at any time. You can activate, cancel and pause indefinitely. It is a greater check on the usability of the internet browser.
- Extensions Engine. The vast majority of internet browsers have their own expansion mechanism. These can be visual themes, plug-ins with new functions (clock, news, image gallery, icons, etc.).
Internet browsers have a common structure in their programming technology. View the available elements in most of them below.
- User interface. It is the interactive, graphical screen that the user uses in his browser to view a site, add functions, click on icons, manage downloads and write content on a page. It has menus & # 39; s, an address bar and buttons. It's all about the usability experience on one page.
- Rendering Engine. Translate the e-mail address in the navigation bar and display the requested content on the user's screen. Binary data is converted into something that is accessible to the user.
- Navigation Engine. It is the technology that connects the user interface and the Rendering Engine. Makes the elements interactive and clickable for the user.
- networks. It is the communication layer that is responsible for performing data transfer between computer, server and browser via the HTTP protocol.
- Data storage. Stores and stores data while browsing by the user. It is the page codes that are requested for access and cookie data that mark browser preferences and optimize the performance of access to content on the internet.
There are different browsers that you can use. And although the user experience and preference you can choose from is always valid, below are some tips from the best internet browsers. The list is not in order of preference.
One of the most popular web browsers, the Firefox It is known that it is flexible and performs well above average. The tool also requires no storage of user data or sells it to third parties, precisely because of its non-profit origin.
Some prominent features of Firefox are:
- Speed and performance for efficient navigation.
- It does not require any powerful hardware to run.
- Many extensions to add new functions.
- Simplified interface facilitates user understanding.
- Regular updates for security and privacy improvements.
- Available on desktop and mobile.
the Chrome is the internet browser most used in the world. It is also one of the devices with better extension support, greater compatibility with different devices and inviting simplified navigation.
Other Chrome points to know are:
- Ultra fast performance as long as the machine has sufficient RAM resources.
- Huge number of extensions to add new functions.
- Stable and takes up minimal screen space to display optimized content.
- Advanced security with SSL certificate encryption (HTTPS).
- Available on desktop and mobile.
One of the first existing browsers, the opera continues to develop as one of the best internet browsers. This is because the tool provides a clean, intuitive and user-friendly interface. Moreover, it is also lightweight and has no impact on the quality of the user experience.
Other highlights of Opera are:
- High performance with very low resource and power consumption.
- Turbo Opera function filters incoming traffic and increases the speed of connections with poor performance.
- Stores the amount of data used on mobile connections.
- Prevents storage of sensitive data, especially on bank pages and online transactions.
- Average number of plug-ins to implement new functions, plus an integrated ad blocker.
- Available on desktop and mobile.
From Microsoft, the edge It is the natural evolution of Explorer. The browser is integrated with Windows 10. It can receive improvements with new functions in the app store. In addition, the tool optimizes user experience by turning complex websites into more readable pages.
Other features of Edge are:
- Pleasant browsing experience and high performance.
- With the HUB function you can organize and manage projects anywhere
- Works with Cortana navigation assistant.
- Available on desktops and mobile with Windows 10.
- Not compatible with older operating systems.
the safari is the official browser of Apple devices. For its optimization focused on the technology giant's gadgets, it is one of the lightest, fastest, most secure and reliable web browsers to use.
Safari also excels in:
- Synchronization of data and information on every Apple (iOS) device.
- It has anti-tracking technology that can prevent ads from being targeted based on user behavior.
- In private navigation mode, no data from pages visited is stored, including history and automatic completion of information fields.
- Even compatible with non-Apple operating systems (Windows).
- Available on desktops and mobile.
Finding out which browser is the best is not one of the simplest tasks. Much of this problem is related to experiments with users. We recommend that you use the suggestions above until you are familiar with the main functions. And then choose from the best internet browsers!