Counter-Strike: Global Offensive It is one of the best known games in the world. And if you are considering joining millions of players, this content will show you what you should do to learn how to play CS GO Online.
What is CS GO?
CG GO Online is the respective term for Counterattack: global offensive, the newest issue of the production company’s first-person shooter franchise valve.
Free, the title was released on August 21, 2012 for computers (Windows and Linux systems). It was later modified for consoles such as Xbox 360 (Microsoft) and PlayStation 3 (Sony).
CS Go Online can only be played via the Internet. That is, it does not allow offline gameplay and has no solo campaign outside the network. In addition, the matchmaking system has special servers, which helps with match stability.
Counter-Strike: Global offensive is one of the most popular games in the world. second Steam Platform Statistics, the title is the third most played, with more than 580,000 players per day. This number corresponds to more than 17 million players per month
How CS GO Online works
CG GO Online is a thief police game in a very simple way. The game action takes place on a closed card (phase) made by the server administrator, in which the player chooses which team he plays on: Terrorists (T) or Counter Terrorists (CT).
Every team has 5 players. The game dynamics works as follows: the team T It has a bomb to be planted at a location on the stage. Meanwhile the team is CT You must disable it and ensure hostage security, or disable opponents before the device explodes.
At the end of each round, each player is rewarded based on his individual performance. This reward comes in the form of money from the game itself, used to purchase new weapons, secondary equipment and supporting accessories for the next round.
CS GO Online game modes
CS GO has 4 basic game modes. Below you can see what they are and how they work.
It is the most traditional mode in franchising. 30 rounds are played here and every 15 there is an inversion in the outgoing position of the two teams on the card. The dynamics of the competitions is the well-known war between terrorists and counterterrorists. Everything takes about 45 minutes of gambling.
It works very much on the Competitive Classic. But, as the name suggests, it is more casual. For example, it does not record recordings of allies or collision damage. The competitions take place in the schedule of 30 rounds. There is no global ranking system and it is good for practice.
Faster matches based on attack and defense. Teams alternate between sliding and defending a bomb, while the other tries to destroy the opponent and deactivate the device. It happens with different weapons and a series of strategic maps for this mode.
They are unbridled shootings in which players try to collect as many defeated enemies as possible. With every counted kill, a new weapon is immediately available to the player. This is how you get improvements to weapons and equipment, making you a more powerful player.
In addition to this, other 5 game modes have been added to CS GO in updates. They are:
- Death match. It’s the traditional kills the unbridled forests. The goal is to eliminate as many opponents as possible until the time runs out or the scoreboard is reached. It can be individual or by teams.
- Wingman. More compact and faster cards for more timely encounters. It is 15 rounds of 1:30 min. In which teams of only two players take turns to activate and deactivate a bomb.
- Flying scout. Larger cards focused on class sniper (Snipers). Rules such as duration, cards and weapon (the only one to use is SSG 08) are set for competitions. Assassination or bomb activation / deactivation points are valid.
- Weapons Course. It is a complete offline training mode for new players. The player does not connect to another player while aiming. Has lessons on the use of weapons, grenades, planting and disabling bombs. And let you use bots, robots that simulate other competitors.
- Danger zone. It is the battle generous from CS GO. Up to 18 players on a giant card competing for the best scoreboards. They all start with a knife and a map and have to look for weapons, ammunition, equipment and money to make progress. It has internal challenges and missions, such as rescuing hostages and deactivating bombs.
How to play CS GO online in 3 steps
Follow the step by step below to play Counter Strike online. It’s fairly simple and in a few minutes you can start playing the first few games.
Step 1 – Install Steam
The first step to play CS online is to install Steam. To do this, go to the platform official website. Simply click on the green Install Steam button at the top of the page, which indicates your Steam installation. Orientate yourself on the image below.
Step 2 – Create a Steam user account
The second step is to create a user account on Steam. Click on this loginnext to the green button Steam installation. You will be forwarded to make a registration with name, passwords and other login details.
Step 3 – Check the system requirements
Before performing the next step, ensure that your machine and operating system are CS GO compatible. Below are the minimum hardware requirements to be able to play with confidence.
Requirements for Windows
- Operating system: Windows (7 / XP / Vista).
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom X3 8750.
- RAM memory: 2GB.
- Video card: Anyone with 256 MB RAM DirectX 9 compatible.
- HD: 15 GB.
Requirements for Linux
- Operating system: Ubuntu 12.04.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core 64 bit.
- RAM memory: 4GB.
- Video card: nVidia GeForce 8600 / 9600GT or ATI / AMD Radeon HD2600 / 3600.
- HD: 15 GB.
Step 4 – Install CS GO
After you have created your account and installed the platform, it is time to go after the game. Use the search field at the top of the page to find the game, as in the image below. If you want, go to this direct link.
Now click on the green option To play, just below the presentation section of the game on the Steam page. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive free to play. You only pay if you want to purchase additional content, such as extensions and exclusive items.
How to play Counter Strike on your own server
Given the possibility that you have one VPS server, you can play CS online by creating your own server.
To do this, watch the video below about creating a CS GO server on a VPS.
See how easy it is to play CS GO online? In this content you learned how to do it very easily. You only have to perform two downloads, one registration and check the settings of your game console. Great game!