The three most used languages are:
- HTML language: This is a markup language that is used to structure and understand our web content. It is used to define paragraphs & # 39; s, headers, and data tables. In addition, it can be used to embed images and videos on a page.
- CSS style sheet: This is a style rule that is used to apply a style to our HTML content. Indeed, you can specify the background colors and writing fonts.
- All browsers interpret this language. It loads client side and not server side.
- It is one of the easiest languages to learn.
- This can be added to certain elements of a web page, such as clicking with the mouse or mouse pointer on a text.
- It makes it possible to have an interactive website, which gives your visitors a better experience.
- This language has become one of the leanest programming languages over time.
- Save useful values in variables.
- Edits to pieces of text.
- Code execution in response to certain events on a web page.
- You can embed the code directly in your HTML page: